Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Kengai Princess (ch.20-22) and Fruits Basket Another (ch.6.5) release!

Hello all, first release of 2016! 

Hurrah, it's a batch release, with three chapters of Kengai Princess and one mini-chapter of FBA! I guess better than nothing, eh, Furuba? ^^ 

Please enjoy and leave a comment, I enjoy getting feedback. :) 
Now to the releases!

I love the water-coloring on the front page of chapter 21!
 
Kengai Princess:
Chapter 20:  Dowload Link Here
Chapter 21:  Dowload Link Here
Chapter 22:  Dowload Link Here
I love Riku's face here.
Fruits Basket Another: 
Chapter 6.5: Dowload Link Here

9 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the releases!! ;P
    On a side note though, the top of the first page of Fruit Basket another says "2.5" so the chapter should be Chapter 2.5 right?
    In addition, can anyone give a short translation summary of the last colour page/ad in Fruit Basket another please? Would love to know the latest news of any Fruit Basket!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going by how the chapter was listed on the Hana no Yume website that the manga is hosted on. :) The last page is advertising the new releases of the original Furuba manga with redrawn covers, most likely.

      Delete
  2. thank you so much for uploading this batch :3
    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kengai Princess to pieces! Fresh characters. Great plot. Brilliant art. The emotions are raw and heartfelt. Thank you so much for your effort. Thumbs up to you, Dragonee 😊😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Kengai Princess. It has become my favourite manga, I read all the chapters at once.
    I am waiting for the next chapters. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it so much! :) Thank you.

      Delete
  5. Thank you very much for Fruits Basket Another.

    ReplyDelete