Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Kengai Princess (c.33) Release!


More KP! I will admit…I’m not a sucker for the jerk with a heart of gold trope, but Kanata has grown on me more than I thought he would. Enjoy!
Kengai Princess
Chapter 33: Download Here
Enjoy!
We are officially caught up with the Chinese fan translation!! We are back to monthly-ish releases for KP, unfortunately. :) I guess I can get back to Kedamono ni Lollipop. As always, you can follow me on Tumblr and/or Twitter if you haven't! Thank you all for your support. 

3 comments:

  1. Things in KP are getting better and better! Thanks for the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After this chapter, we will get one KP in one month? *Dissapointed* but thanks for your hardwork, rainboots team :) And I think Reichi is gay but he stand up for Mito, wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you be interested in tranlating this manga from gene pixiv?
    https://comic.pixiv.net/works/1967

    ReplyDelete