Monday, June 27, 2016

Suijin no Ikenie (c.4) Release!

Second chapter of Suijin no Ikenie this week! I hope you enjoy it. More heartbreak and some cuteness to ease the pain. As always, please follow me on your social media for updates!



Suijin no Ikenie
Chapter 4: Download Here
I embarrassed myself yesterday by crediting Umiko, who is our generous raw and translation provider for another project!! Please check her site out here!

Thank you KazeYuki for these raws! I am so sorry, I couldn't have done it without you! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for making this available! I can't wait for more and thank you again for all the work you put into it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this, thank you so much. Life has been awful but seeing this manga updated has cheered me up quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete