Monday, November 7, 2016

Suijin no Ikenie (c.7) Release!

New release of Suijin no Ikenie (or  Hanayome)


Chapter 7: Download Here
I am so thrilled that so many people love this manga, but I have made up my mind to stop scanlating Suijin no Ikenie after volume two. It has been licensed by Viz (first volume to be released Spring 2017) in the US, where I’m based, and I want to support our homegrown manga releases as much as I can. I implore other scan groups to not continue this manga’s scanlation in English for at least a year after I finish my own work on the series. :) 
Thank you so much, and no worries, I’m not stopping my other manga work!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your hard works ^^ I'm just starting to read, but really like it. ^^
    I don't want you stop this series :'( 'cause I am (or we are) NOT in the US, so we can't read it anymore. :/ I hope you think about it one more time. ^^

    ReplyDelete